We'll be holding the Annual General Meeting for the Pegasus Toy Library Management Committee
on Saturday 22 June at 9am at the toy library.
Feel free to come and listen in to find out more about what we do!
We are looking for people to join our Management Committee and get involved with the running of our toy library.
We're a relaxed bunch of Mums and Dads who meet monthly on a Wednesday evening to chat and discuss toy library issues - the best part is choosing new toys!
Click here for more information.
5 Reasons to join our toy library:
- Access to quality toys for a minimal annual membership fee and fortnightly hire
- Age appropriate toys always available
- Opportunity to meet other families in the community
- Librarian always available to assist
- Good environmental option, reducing landfill waste from unwanted toys